Scarabee is looking for junior service engineers.
If you choose Scarabee, then you choose for the dynamic world of Schiphol. Every day, Schiphol does its best to ensure that all travellers enjoy a pleasant and untroubled journey. To achieve this, the airport works together with a number of partners, of which Scarabee is one. For Schiphol we develop, supply and maintain systems for passenger flow, baggage handling and security. For example, we develop new security measures and we maintain the baggage system.
As our junior service engineer, you will be working together with inspiring colleagues and other parties on joint projects at Schiphol. Apart from carrying out your maintenance and support duties, you will play an important part in building and implementing new airport installations.
Thanks to our extensive induction programme, you will quickly become familiar with the job and the organisation. In the course of the programme, the focus of your work will shift more and more towards your daily work.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have successfully completed a senior secondary vocational education in Technical Computer Science, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering with PLC specialty (all at level 4) with a good grade.
- You can communicate easily and clearly in Dutch; both spoken and in writing.
- You can communicate well in spoken English.
- You have good listening and analytical skills.
- You enjoy working in a team, including people from other organisations than your own.
- You have a sense of urgency and you are able to set priorities, while remaining calm under pressure.
- You feel involved with the client and are driven to solve problems and work on improvements.
- You are curious, an easy learner and you take initiative when required.
- You are well-groomed.
WHAT WE OFFER
Life at Schiphol airport continues 24/7. That's why we need excellent technicians who are willing to work in round-the-clock shifts at Schiphol. Of course, you get a lot in return. We offer an extremely varied job in Schiphol's unique working environment. Together with expert colleagues, you work on modern airport installations. You will be paid well with a fixed bonus for unsocial hours. In addition, we offer plenty of possibilities to develop and further your career.
If this position appeals to you and you fulfil the criteria, apply now.